October 3, 2010

4-IUSFDHGIEARHIUSDHFKJFNDVLKJFDNVLKJFNDVKLJSFNDKLVJSNDFLJVKNDSKNVSDLKNVLSKDFVNKLDSFV I AM A JUNIOR HIGH STUDENT SDAFHFAOWUIEFHOAIWUEFH

Hello fellow bloggers! How are you? OMG, GUESS WHAT????????????? Its October 3rd! which meanssssss.....................i have started school! YIPPA DEE DOOO DAH!I love junior high 10 times more than stinky elementary school! The only part i hate is that i dont have my bffeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae (Silvia, julia) with me! sniff sniff. I made a few new friends who are very friendish! I realized school is survival of the fittest. Why yes, I sound very cliceish. It's true! Mainly, school is like the ocean. (Bear with me). The top of the food chain are the sharks. The sharks are the very nice (pshhh, nott) jocks and populars. Jocks are obnoxious boys who unfortunately think they are the center of the universe because of their jockinesss. (PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL JOCKS ARE LIKE THIS, OR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE I TALK ABOUT! JUST THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE) Then come the popular girls who stand next to their friends applying cosmetic products. And yes, they block circulation of the halways. Then come the fish. The fish mainly consist of average people who are pretty nice. (I believe myself to be in this group) :) I realized how cruel kids can be. For example, there is this very sweet boy who is a little slow. Other kids make fun of him, and laugh at him constantly. It repulses me how much people can judge other people just by looking at their cover. If I hadn't sat with a lonely boy alone at a cafeteria table, I would have never figured out that he hates twix, is super hyper after lunch, and that he makes the funniest facial expressions. Now, let me rant about boys and dating. EVERYONE IS DATING SOMEONE! It is a bit crazy! grrrrrrrrrrrr. So speaking metaphorically, if you like this boy two lockers away from who makes you feel a fluffy and light-headed when you talk to him, the truth is that he already has a girlfriend. :( Which makes you want to cry when you find out. echh, who am i kidding? I am so not talking metaphorically. One day he will realize that me and him will be more than friends, if we even are that. Junior high is a bundle of emotions so far. It is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups which make you to want burst of happiness, and its downs which make you want to barf. So when's summer?

Tip of the day: Don't judge a book by its cover.

THANKS FOR STICKING TILL THE END OF THIS NOTORIOUSLY LONG POST! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT :)