July 12, 2010

2- Lockers, Boats, and Rollerblades

Today, I will talk about lockers. Personally, they frighten me. When, I just think about the metal doors the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. Oh, don't get me started on the locks. So, apparently there is a thunderstorm outside. You know the ones that have pouring rain and lightning you can see from your window. CREEPY. I have found that at night I write better. It's 12:01. I don't know why but I just do. Back to lockers. What if mine doesn't open? I've heard you go to a janitor. What if the janitor is cleaning bird poop off the roof? What, do I do then. While I was cooped up with these thoughts, I was thinking what to call this blogthing, I first considered "Junior High 101". That sounded too much like Zoey 101, that tv show on Nickelodeon, that got cancelled a while ago. Then I thought about "How to survive junior high". It was catchy and it sorta rhymed. But, then again, I haven't actually been through junior high.  An idea popped into my head. I could use this as a diary, except in this case I don't have to use a writing utensil, and people can read this and hopefully they get a kick out of my dramatic gibberish. One day, I will probably read this and think "Wow, I'm pathetic". But hey, as I said I'll get a kick out of this. I would like to thank Aine Lyons for commenting, and helping boost my spirit. If you accidentaly got on my blog and started to read it and enjoy it, tell your friends, dogs, aunts, brothers, and bunnies to read it too. I accept any constructive criticism. If you're bored and feel like picking on a blog (or person) go ahead. If eventually I do get haters that will just mean that people read this mumbling, jumbling, mess of a blog. So, long story short, I need to stop drifting out from my topic. I feel like I'm in a boat and I am drifting away from Strawberry Island (?) to Crazyland. Hopefully, you are not getting tired reading this. I just can't stop writing, or typing. I should get a different hobby, like needlepointing. If you feel my posts are getting too long feel free to teel me. I just spelled tell, wrong. I guess I'm getting tired. I think this is a good time to end this post. Trust me, I will write tomorrow at 12 like always. :) thanks for sticking to the end of this post. Here's a cookie. C U L8TER. :) :) 

Tip of the day: Rollerblading is hard. (haha, I'm vague......)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT :)