July 11, 2010

FIRST POST EVER :)





Ooooh. First blog post. So new and shiny. It's July 11th, 2010. I am scribbling these little thoughts down at 12:34. I have nothing else to do except watch my bestfriend make a blog (jaycouture.webstarts.com GO CHECK IT OUT) That inspired me! No, really I'm bored. Since I love going crazy and ranting about junior high in my head, I am using those thoughts and writing them out on this blog, eNsUrInG I dOn'T gO mAd!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay back to writing. If I sound overly dramatic that's because it's 12:48 an I get very emotional during the night. SEE! Go back ten words. I spelled an and I meant to spell and. I have officialy drifted off my main topic. JUNIOR HIGH! My electives are Band (I play flute, so la la la), and Drama (I love to act way too much). I also plan on joining book club! Hahaha, I am such a nerd! DOI! I don't know anyone at my new school. Well, except for this one girl but I have never talked to her except once. I'm probably going to be one of the freaky nerd people sitting alone at lunch reading a book, and eating out of my Harry Potter lunchbox. It's true. I have a Harry Potter lunchbox. Okidoke, time to watch a movie. SEE YA LATER ALLIGATORS!

Tip of the day: talking is better when you are jumping on a trampoline and you're under a sprinkler!

10 comments:

  1. ehmagawd ur blog iz awsum keep writtin plz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep on blogging - great blog - the goddess of the moonwriter loves this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I just added another post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey its ur best BFF!!! I totally luv ur blog! dont worry u will totally survive junior high and u will make sooo many friends and you will havce people to sit with on the bus so stop FRICKIN FREAKIN OUT!!! ps: from one witch to another, from another one who lives in the wizarding world of harry potter and folk, uhhh...where was I going with this? ahhh....watever, this blog sucks annyway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey its me again, do you know I havent even read this blog but I still know it is ABRACADABRA AWESOME!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. natalie you are awesome
    N for naughty, if you know what I mean
    A for abnormal
    T for too talkative [it gets freakin abnnoying, jk]
    A for GOD YOU HAVE TO MANY DARN A'S IN UR FREAKIN NAME
    L for loves too...should i get into that?
    I for, uhhh....[can t think of anything, soooo.... ICECREAM!!
    E for exceptionordinarlily
    ps, I got that last word from the clarice bean series!
    OMG I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!
    YOU ROCK NARGLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx aine lyons for commenting and following my BFF's blog, you really make her feel special and awesome--u rock! do u have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. right now im listening 2 mozart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey this is a random person, who also has a junior high blog. i thinks ur is funny but you didnt even talk about lockers in ur post. anyway pls check mine out @ www.juniorhighsurvivalguide.blogspot.com ! thx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey this is a random person, who also has a junior high blog. i thinks ur is funny but you didnt even talk about lockers in ur post. anyway pls check mine out @ www.juniorhighsurvivalguide.blogspot.com ! thx

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT :)